It is the All-In-One Quilter's Reference Tool Easy-To-Follow Charts, Tables and Illustrations, Yardage Requirements, Cutting Instructions, Setting Secrets, Choosing ... Piecing Techniques, Number Conversions
It does a great job helping quilters with some of the most frequently asked questions:
- How much fabric do I need?
- How many and what size blocks do I need to make a quilt the size I want?
- How do I figure the percentage to enlarge or reduce when photocopying?
- How do I cut bias binding?
- Which needle should I use?
- How do I sew a mitered border?
- And more!
This book has already saved me TONS of time trying to figure out measurements and I hope it will help you too :)
Sounds like a great book - thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]